HAL-UPMC is an institutional repository dedicated to the deposit and open access to the scientific publications of the Pierre & Marie Curie University (articles, book chapters, proceedings, PhD theses, etc.). It is a way :
- to increase the visibility of UPMC publications,
- to promote the work of UPMC research units,
- to ensure the durability of deposited data,
- to offer to scientists services such as making their own publication list,
- to meet the requirements of the European Commission regarding Horizon 2020-funded research projects.
- Please respect the UPMC signature rules for scientific publications to enable the appropriate identification of deposited documents.
- The deposit of a document requires the agreement of all its authors, and it must respect editor policy.
- A submitted document passes a moderation process. It can be rejected if it does not fullfill HAL criteria (see contributor guide).
- Once a document is put online, it cannot be withdrawn.
- Deposited text files in pdf format or picture files in jpeg format are now automatically sent to the CINES for long-term preservation. More information
- Deposing your research results on HAL is a public disclosure. You must therefore be sure that these research results are not bound by confidentiality obligations or involved in a current patent granting procedure.
For any question about the confidentiality of your publications, contact the DGRTT.
Within the context of electronic communication, rules about intellectual property do apply. In particular, authors must be correctly recognized as such, and the work must be cited if used.